The conference “Nordic solutions for robust societies” will take place on 23-25 October in Norrköping, Sweden. It will welcome all climate change adaptation practitioners in the fields of science, coming from local communities, governments and municipal administration, ministries and national authorities, politics, businesses, industry and NGOs.
The conference aims to:
- exchange ideas of adaptation methods and opportunities across many sectors
- increase knowledge of the latest climate science developments
- discuss how to integrate solutions for adaptation and mitigation
There will be many diverse sessions during the conference, which will highlight, discuss and be inspired by Nordic adaptation solutions. Examples of these sessions are as follows:
- The Climate models of the future – design and communication
- The role of the citizen in adapting to climate change: how to engage residents in developing robust, attractive and low-carbon societies
- Sharing and learning from successful (or not!) local adaptation actions
Interested? Click here for the full programme.