Regional Water Loss Conference – Romania
The Southeast Europe Regional Conference Water Loss 2019 is intended to present and discuss the latest developments, strategies, techniques and applications of international best practices in Non-Revenue Water Management.
The Conference is the beginning of a series of regional IWA water loss events complementing the successful biannual global water loss conferences like “Water Loss 2018” that was held in Cape Town, South Africa, in May 2018 with more than 500 participants from 50 different countries from around the world.
Water Loss 2019 was brought to Southeast Europe to address the pressing need for improved water utility efficiency in this part of the world. The Conference will be part of a series of events organised by Romanian Water Association within Danube – Eastern Europe Regional Water Forum.
The proposed themes are:
- Leak Detection
- Smart Water Networks
- Non-Revenue Water Management
- Relevant IT Solutions
- Pressure Management
- Performance Based NRW Management Contracts
- Water Utilities Internal Reform for Reduce the NRW
- Regulatory Aspects – Study Cases and Best Practices
- Economics and Financing
- NRW Assessment and Strategy Design
- Training and Capacity Building
- Customer Metering
- Network Zoning and DMA Design
- Organizational and Institutional Issues